Saturday 30 May 2009

SUGARDOUGH PANIFICIO AND PATISSERIE

163 Lygon St Brunswick East 3057 - ph: 9380 4060

What can I say about Sugardough?

Dieters beware: there is way too much temptation in here!

Let's start with the muffins. My favourite one is lemon and ricotta - not too sweet, not too oily, not heavy at all. It melts in your mouth, you finish it in a second and feel like having a second one.

Then let's go through the breads: sourdough, olive sourdough, rye, multi grain... it's a great takeaway option for a breakfast at home.

But the best is yet to come: THE BELGIAN HOT CHOCOLATE. Now, I am a long time addict to this hot chocolate, so I think I'm a bit biased to talk about it. But let's put is this way; whenever I am driving around Brunswick with a friend and have a quick stop at Sourdough with them for a cup of hot chocolate, my friends fall in love with - every single time.

I think there's enough said.

Note: my tip for Sourdough are the tables at the back garden - it's much quieter than the front cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment